PyMyth: Global variables are evil... WRONG!

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 21:16:12 EST 2013

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 4:00:15 PM UTC-6, Andrew Cooper wrote:
> And what do you do when the wizards bend space-time to
> make PI exactly 3, for the ease of other calculations when
> building a sorting machine?

Are you telling me that these wizards can't be bothered to
write the integer "3"? They have to reassign math.pi instead?

Look if you need some other granularity of PI besides
what's offered in math.PI, then do your own calculation.

The last thing you want to do is create a variable when a
constant is what you need.