Show off your Python chops and compete with others

Nathaniel Sokoll-Ward nathanielsokollward at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 12:20:38 EST 2013

Hi Omar,

Thanks for the suggestions!

Your point about question difficulty is well taken. We previously organized
questions into sections based on difficulty or topic, but have been
experimenting with doing away with sections entirely. We are developing a
way to intelligently deliver questions to a user based on their perceived
skill level.

You're right that our checks can be defeated with sneakiness, but in the
end we believe that it makes more sense to implement incentives to
encourage people to post high quality answers, than to build full-proof
validation tools.

Thanks again!