Show off your Python chops and compete with others

Omar Abou Mrad omar.aboumrad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 02:09:09 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 2:00 AM, Nathaniel Sokoll-Ward <
nathanielsokollward at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thought this group would appreciate this:
> www.metabright.com/challenges/python
>
> MetaBright makes skill assessments to measure how talented people are at
> different skills. And recruiters use MetaBright to find outrageously
> skilled job candidates.
>
> Python is a new area of expertise for us. We make "Challenges" for a bunch
> of languages and we're excited to finally have Python released. Give it a
> shot -- I'd love to hear what you think.
> --

Nathaniel,

You may want to classify the questions under some weight. You can't really
have a level 6 question about semi colon.

Also, when the boss questions are being computed, you should run more than
the 'example' given as a test, otherwise users can just cheat. For example,
I think one of the 'Boss' question was return the first 3 digits of PI as a
list, all i did was:

return [3,1,4]

Hope this helps.