To whoever hacked into my Database

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 18:27:17 EST 2013

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:
> Every time he uses foul language against somebody he's acting like a bully.
>
> Every time he reposts questions and ignores answers he's acting like a
> bully.
>
> Every time he declares that what he wants is the most important and so he is
> going to ignore our culture and the topic of this forum/ml/ng he is acting
> like a bully.
>
> If you haven't seen those posts, I have.  Now you know.

Per Wikipedia: "Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to
abuse, intimidate, or aggressively to impose domination over others.
... One essential prerequisite is the perception, by the bully or by
others, of an imbalance of social or physical power."

None of the behaviors that you cite are examples of bullying.