To whoever hacked into my Database

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Tue Nov 12 16:59:00 EST 2013

On 11/12/2013 01:26 PM, Ian Kelly wrote:

> As for letting the "bullies" (which I'll take as a metaphor for
> trolls, since I've not once seen Nikos act like a bully)

Every time he uses foul language against somebody he's acting like a bully.

Every time he reposts questions and ignores answers he's acting like a bully.

Every time he declares that what he wants is the most important and so he is going to ignore our culture and the topic
of this forum/ml/ng he is acting like a bully.

If you haven't seen those posts, I have.  Now you know.

--
~Ethan~