To whoever hacked into my Database

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 08:31:02 EST 2013

On 08/11/2013 10:05, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:

> I never ignore advices.
> I read all answers as carefully as i can.
> But nevertheless sometimes i feel things should have been better
> implemented using my way.

The only relational database that has no relationships as effectively
there's only one table, despite what Denis McMahon (amongst others?) has
said.

> Not of course that i know better, but thats better suited for me in the
> level iam.

And better suited to your customers as you've never exposed their data
have you?  Apart from...

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence