To whoever hacked into my Database

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Fri Nov 8 08:27:58 EST 2013

Op 08-11-13 11:05, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος schreef:

> I never ignore advices.

I doubt that. You have too often come back with the same
question some time after it was answered a previous time
for this to be credible.

> I read all answers as carefully as i can.

Then your reading skills leave much to be desired.

> But nevertheless sometimes i feel things should have been better
> implemented using my way.

That is ignoring advice. Implementing things in a way that goes against
the advice of those who know better, is what people mean by "ignoring
advice"

> Not of course that i know better, but thats better suited for me in the
> level iam.

Faulty code is better suited for the level you are in?

--
Antoon Pardon