To whoever hacked into my Database

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Fri Nov 8 12:26:04 EST 2013

Please!  Everyone!  Take this discussion elsewhere.  It is way off-topic and
the negative energy is damaging this forum for everyone else.

"The Python Software Foundation and the global Python community welcome and
encourage participation by everyone. Our community is based on mutual respect,
tolerance, and encouragement, and we are working to help each other live up to
these principles."

http://www.python.org/community/

"Rudeness and personal attacks, even in reaction to blatant flamebait, are
strongly frowned upon. People may strongly disagree on an issue, but usually
discussion remains civil. In case of an actual flamebait posting, you can
ignore it, quietly plonk the offending poster in your killfile or mail
filters, or write a sharp but still-polite response, but at all costs resist
the urge to flame back."

http://www.python.org/community/lists/

--
 Ned Deily,