To whoever hacked into my Database

Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 17:31:35 EST 2013

Στις 7/11/2013 11:29 μμ, ο/η Denis McMahon έγραψε:
> On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 01:01:38 -0800, Ferrous Cranus wrote:
>
>> Τη Πέμπτη, 7 Νοεμβρίου 2013 12:11:20 π.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Mark Lawrence
>> έγραψε:
>
>>> ... hope that this time she destroys ...
>
>> So she is a SHE! How do you know that the person hacked into my DB is a
>> female?

> If you were actually hacked, I'd guess it was most likely sql injection
> using a hand crafted get or post request that exploited some
> vulnerability that you have carelessly posted in an internet forum and
> then ignored advice to make secure.

Its true that i need to be more careful when posting sensitive snippets.
Many times i have posted actual mysql passwords in clear text as seen at
the pymysql connector and other sensitive information.

Now, i don't think s/he can be successful again.
I like to think that i have tighten script's security by validating user
input before i utilize this information, especially in insertion time
into the db.

http://superhost.gr/?show=log&page=index.html

The link above shows how many people visit my website and at the top
entry with the unknown hostname, referer field told me that someone
passed my website's url into http://netcraft.com to search the server
for vulnera