To whoever hacked into my Database

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:29:23 EST 2013

On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 01:01:38 -0800, Ferrous Cranus wrote:

> Τη Πέμπτη, 7 Νοεμβρίου 2013 12:11:20 π.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Mark Lawrence
> έγραψε:

>> ... hope that this time she destroys ...

> So she is a SHE! How do you know that the person hacked into my DB is a
> female?

How do you know he isn't?

The fact that person n refers to the alleged hacker (which I suspect is
just an artifact of your bodged and broken python and sql code) as having
gender x does not mean that person n knows who the hacker is.

If using a gender specific pronoun to refer to the hacker implies
knowledge of the hacker's true identity, then as the first person to use
a gender specific pronoun in this thread, in the original post, with the
comment "He is done it twice, lets see if he will make it again!", you
clearly know who the hacker is.

If you were actually hacked, I'd guess it was most likely sql injection
using a hand crafted get or post request that exploited some
vulnerability that you have carelessly posted in an internet forum and
then ignored advice to make secure.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com