To whoever hacked into my Database

Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 09:16:49 EST 2013

Στις 7/11/2013 3:59 μμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:

--
100 bucks per hour? Oh My, i cant afford this at all.
All i can give is 20 euros for the conversions of the script to

Its not like you are going to create the script from scratch, you will
just need to modify it in some fashion to make it frameworked because i
don't have the slightest clue how to implement this.