To whoever hacked into my Database

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 08:59:18 EST 2013

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος
<nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> How much will it cost to take to convert my current 'counters.py' script to
> a 'webpy' framework style?
>
> Please make a really good price.
> We are talking about a small script.

My rates start at $100/hr and come with the requirement that you
actually listen to what I'm saying. Actually, you'll probably find
that you can skip the $100/hr if you just listen to the advice you've
been given for free on this list, but you asked for a "really good
price", and for this kind of work, I think the price I quoted is
exactly that.

ChrisA