Help me with this code PLEASE

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:03:11 EST 2013

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 8:17 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I've taken a different approach. I've put the contract out to tender and
> hereby give you the winners
> http://www.mudefordwoodcommunitycentre.co.uk/playgroup-and-tiny-tots/

Sounds good! But I don't see a list of their technologies - do they
use open source tools like Python, or is it proprietary stuff like
Fisher-Price(tm) "My First Website"? The latter is probably sufficient
for these tasks, but I would hope that your contractors are able to
master real-world problems too.

Nikos, once again you are getting yourself into a tizz over this,
because the problem is urgent to you. You need to stop programming
professionally and make it a hobby, so that you remove the time
pressure. You cope badly with pressure, so why torture yourself? Get
into a completely different industry for your day job, and do all your
programming in the evenings. You'll find lots of things easier and
less stressful.

ChrisA