Algorithm that makes maximum compression of completly diffused data.

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Nov 3 04:50:46 EST 2013

On Sunday 03 November 2013 04:40:45 Ethan Furman did opine:

> On 10/30/2013 01:32 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Congratulations Jonas.  My kill file for this list used to have only
> > one name, but now has 2.
>
> You have more patience than I!  Jonas just made mine seven.  :)
>
> --
> ~Ethan~

Yeah, well there are a couple others in the mugwump category here yet.  I
lurk here to try and learn, and baseless arguments are just noise. To be
filtered.  And its working!

But it may be that this old dog has learned his last "new" trick in the
language arena too, too many "irons in the fire", and fine tuning machinery
to run the GCode I write to carve metal or wood is the primary interest
ATM.  At 79yo, the short term memory needs help.  I'm smart enough to
understand that, but it doesn't mean I like it.  Its a right PIMA TBE.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

All the evidence concerning the universe has not yet been collected,
so there's still hope.
         law-abiding citizens.