Algorithm that makes maximum compression of completly diffused data.

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 10:14:11 EST 2013

On 11/03/2013 12:09 AM, Mark Janssen wrote:
>>> Congratulations Jonas.  My kill file for this list used to have only one
>>> name, but now has 2.
>>
>> You have more patience than I!  Jonas just made mine seven.  :)
>
> Gosh, don't kill the guy.  It's not an obvious thing to hardly anyone
> but computer scientists.  It's an easy mistake to make.

I don't think he's being plonked for not understanding computational
theory.  He's being plonked for resorting to name calling on his second
post!  If he was a smart computer scientist type, then engaging in a
discussion about the theoretical aspects of his algorithm would have
been welcomed by him, because that's what science is all about.  But he
failed that early on.

Thanks to everyone in this part of the thread for turning this
ridiculous farce into a really educational discussion on the theory of
information compression.  Too bad the OP has tuned out a long time ago.