Error with python 3.3.2 and https

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu May 23 12:18:04 EDT 2013

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 2:12 AM,  <asianavatar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I only have the http of the proxy. I guess I could find out the ip of it. However, even if I use the http proxy address, why would it work for a http site and not a https site if its the proxy that can't resolve.

Can you post working code for HTTP and nonworking for HTTPS? There was
no SSL in the code you posted. Or are you saying it's really just that
you change the URL and it stops working? If so, I don't think we can
test it without having your proxy... you may want to talk to whoever
controls the proxy.

ChrisA