A computer programmer, web developer and network admin resume

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Wed May 22 09:03:37 EDT 2013

On 2013-05-22 16:39, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Tim Chase
> <python.list at tim.thechases.com> wrote:
> > On 2013-05-22 01:15, info at DatabasePrograms.Biz wrote:
> >> A computer programmer, web developer and network administrator
> >
> > ...walk into a bar...
> >
> > So what's the punchline?
>
> ;steps up to the mike
>
> So yeah, as I was saying, a programmer, a web dev, and a BOFH walk
> into a bar. The other two buy the BOFH a drink, because they're not
> stupid, and anyway, so this luser walks up to them with a resume in
> his hand.
>
> "....," says the luser.
>
> "So what's the punchline?" says the computer programmer.
>
> The stand-up comic steps up to the mike, and he says, "So yeah, as I
> was saying, a programmer, a web dev, and a BOFH walk into a stable
> time loop..."

So a pirate programmer walks into a bar with a bird on his shoulder.
The bird repeatedly squawks "pieces of nine! pieces of nine!".  The
bartender looks at him and asks "what's up with the bird?" to which
the pirate says "Arrr, he's got a parroty error."  The bartender
replies, "Ah, I thought he was a bit off."

-tkc