A computer programmer, web developer and network admin resume

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed May 22 02:39:31 EDT 2013

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Tim Chase
<python.list at tim.thechases.com> wrote:
> On 2013-05-22 01:15, info at DatabasePrograms.Biz wrote:
>> A computer programmer, web developer and network administrator
>
> ...walk into a bar...
>
> So what's the punchline?

;steps up to the mike

So yeah, as I was saying, a programmer, a web dev, and a BOFH walk
into a bar. The other two buy the BOFH a drink, because they're not
stupid, and anyway, so this luser walks up to them with a resume in
his hand.

"....," says the luser.

"So what's the punchline?" says the computer programmer.

The stand-up comic steps up to the mike, and he says, "So yeah, as I
was saying, a programmer, a web dev, and a BOFH walk into a stable
time loop..."

ChrisA