in need of some help regarding my rock paper scissors game

Alex Norton ayjayn1101 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 15:33:44 EDT 2013

im new to python and im in the middle of making a RPS game for a college
unit.

i have used PyQt to create the GUI and i have received help regarding
adding the code to the buttons.

but its missing something as the error

'Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\Me\Desktop\testy.py",
line 174, in bWater.clicked.connect( water_clicked ) AttributeError: 'int'
object has no attribute 'clicked'' appears when i run the module.

i was wondering if somebody could walk me through making the game complete
and to add the results of the game (win/lose/stalemate) to the loutcome
label

 attached is the game file.