Message passing syntax for objects | OOPv2

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu May 9 17:41:26 EDT 2013

>>  These models of computation should not use the same language.  Their
>> computation models are too radically different.
>
> Their computation models are exactly equivalent.

No they are not.  While one can find levels of indirection to
translate between one and the other, that doesn't mean they're
equivalent.  It's like saying that because I can make an equivalence
between the complex plane and the real, that they should be treated as
equivalent.  But they shouldn't -- else you run into a domain error.

--
MarkJ
Tacoma, Washington