Message passing syntax for objects | OOPv2

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Thu May 9 13:33:45 EDT 2013

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Mark Janssen <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, to anyone who might be listening, I found the core of the problem.

What "problem" are you referring to?  You've been posting on this
topic for going on two months now, and I still have no idea of what
the point of it all is.  I recall something about not being happy with
the OOP paradigm because apparently none of the dozens of existing
languages handle message passing in the particular way that you think
it should work; but if that's all it is, then why don't you just build
a new language that does it the way that you think is right?  If it's
good, spread it around and it will gain traction.  If not, then it
will die the quiet death it deserves.  All this irrelevant nonsense
about Turing machines and lambda calculus that you've injected into
the conversation though just reminds me of the "Einstein was wrong"
cranks.