No errors displayed but i blank scren nstead.

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Thu Mar 28 12:31:58 EDT 2013

> I am trying my best with the little knowledge i have and i expect no
> help from you. You are more inclinded to criticize that to actually
> help. And if i pay someone that certainly not gonna be you.
>
> And i told you about gethostbyaddr, tht its not an issue its because
> the script bein run form cmd that canot get hold of an address via
> browser tis ok.
>
> something else is wrong here and the page is displayed blank.
> --

This is a traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "metrites.py", line 28, in <module>
    host = socket.gethostbyaddr( os.environ['REMOTE_ADDR'] )[0]
  File "/opt/python3/lib/python3.2/os.py", line 450, in __getitem__
    value = self._data[self.encodekey(key)]
KeyError: b'REMOTE_ADDR'

It tells you that variable REMOTE_ADDR does not exist on your server environment.

But Chris already told you that.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.