No errors displayed but i blank scren nstead.

Νίκος Γκρ33κ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 12:10:07 EDT 2013

Τη Πέμπτη, 28 Μαρτίου 2013 5:59:55 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 2:51 AM, Νίκος Γκρ33κ <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Τη Πέμπτη, 28 Μαρτίου 2013 5:25:26 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:

> >> Quit shouting. You are asking for free help from volunteers.
>

> >> At the moment, you're asking for a killfiling.
>

> >> You have the traceback. Read it. Grok it. Solve it.
>

> > What traceback? It displayes no error at all not i cmd not in browser mode at http://superhost.gr
>

> > i dont see what wrong with it.
>

> > If you know what wrong with it why not just tell me?
>

> When you ran it from a shell, it showed you a traceback. Did you solve
>
> that issue?
>

> I am about done holding your hand like a little child. If you're not
>
> going to pay me a salary (with overtime rates, it's Good Friday over
>
> here now), you can solve your own problem... or at least demonstrate
>
> that you're trying things. So far, you're just making random changes
>
> that we can't see to code that we can't see, then expecting us to
>
> solve your problems.
>

> ChrisA

I am trying my best with the little knowledge i have and i expect no help from you. You are more inclinded to criticize that to actually help. And if i pay someone that certainly not gonna be you.

And i told you about gethostbyaddr, tht its not an issue its because the script bein run form cmd that canot get hold of an address via browser tis ok.

something else is wrong here and the page is displayed blank.