flaming vs accuracy [was Re: Performance of int/long in Python 3]

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Thu Mar 28 02:12:21 EDT 2013

On 03/27/2013 08:49 PM, rusi wrote:
> In particular "You are a liar" is as bad as "You are an idiot"
> The same statement can be made non-abusively thus: "... is not true
> because ..."

I don't agree.  With all the posts and micro benchmarks and other drivel that jmf has inflicted on us, I find it /very/
hard to believe that he forgot -- which means he was deliberately lying.

At some point we have to stop being gentle / polite / politically correct and call a shovel a shovel... er, spade.

--
~Ethan~