Binary for numpy 1.7.0 with Python 2.7.3

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Thu Mar 21 16:00:56 EDT 2013

On 03/21/2013 03:40 PM, Colin J. Williams wrote:
> How do I find the binaries on Source Forge?
>
> I'm trying to update to both 2.7.3 and Numpy 1.7.0.
>
> Colin W

Best answer might depend on what OS you're running, and what
implementation of Python you're after.

Why would you look on SourceForge for Python;  get it from Python.org

    http://www.python.org/getit/

or you may want the one from ActiveState, also linked from that page.

or you may just want to get it from your Linux distro, perhaps from the
Synaptic Package Manager.

For numpy, try:

     http://www.scipy.org/Download

--