[Python 2.7.3] What's the difference between these two uses of "for"?

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Mon Mar 18 07:38:20 EDT 2013

On 03/17/2013 10:14 PM, Yves S. Garret wrote:
> I don't get why it's posting what I said twice...

Because you're using googlegroups, and haven't unchecked some poorly
defined default setting.  You're posting both to python-list and to
comp.lang.python, each of which is mirrored to the other.

That's one of at least two problems with posting via googlegroups.  The
other is the stupid double-spacing of quotes, which is very annoying to
others.

See:
   http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython

--