An error when i switched from python v2.6.6 => v3.2.3

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sat Mar 9 00:05:08 EST 2013

On Fri, 08 Mar 2013 19:18:50 -0800, Νίκος Γκρ33κ wrote:

> I agree with you but i wonder why the world would want to dedicate hours
> for fiddling with my script? Why anyone should mess with my website
> http://superhost.gr ?

What makes you think it would be hours? For somebody who knows what they
are doing, it is probably more like minutes.

And as for why...

- because they think it's funny;

- because they get pleasure from vandalising other people's property;

- to prove that they can do it;

- to punish you for being naive and foolish;

- to get control of your webserver, so they can store files on it without
your knowledge;

- or launch attacks on other people's websites;

- or to encrypt your data and charge you money to decrypt it;

- or some other reason that I cannot think of.

--
Steven