An error when i switched from python v2.6.6 => v3.2.3

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 22:27:32 EST 2013

On 09/03/2013 03:18, Νίκος Γκρ33κ wrote:
> Τη Παρασκευή, 8 Μαρτίου 2013 11:37:11 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
>
>> There is NO WAY that you are the smartest or most devious person on
>> Earth. Also, the three hours that you put in are *nothing* compared to
>> the collective time that the rest of the world will spend fiddling
>> with your site. Even if all of python-list/c.l.p spent a few hours
>> trying to get around your site's security, that's still not a huge
>> amount compared to the whole planet's deviousness.
>
> I agree with you but i wonder why the world would want to dedicate hours for fiddling with my script? Why anyone should mess with my website http://superhost.gr ?

Because hackers love hacking?  But I suspect they might give you a miss
as too easy, preferring to take on the theoretically challenging places
such as UK MOD, Pentagon, GCHQ, NSA, MI5 and MI6.  Note however that
it's difficult to hack some of these people as of course they don't
actually exist :)

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence