An error when i switched from python v2.6.6 => v3.2.3

Νίκος Γκρ33κ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 09:11:04 EST 2013

Τη Πέμπτη, 7 Μαρτίου 2013 4:01:13 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:

> You are panicking about specific problems. Take a deep breath, take a
>
> step back, and look at what's going on. If you've really been trying
>
> for three days to make this work, it won't cost you much more to spend
>
> three minutes polishing your email before you send it... or those same
>
> three minutes reading the docs and finding what you want.

Iam willing to read some document that describe what iam dealing with, please provid eme a link and aill read it....

I think its an OS issue and not statment issue.

iam starting to hink that maybe

python metritis.py > /data/files/htmltemp

might work. i will try this now as we speak.lets hope for God;s sake it will work!