An error when i switched from python v2.6.6 => v3.2.3

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 09:01:13 EST 2013

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:56 AM, Νίκος Γκρ33κ <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> But iam tryign dayd for this i even tryign to chnage my 3 script to python v3.2.3 just to get subprocess up and running
>
> all the above fail:
>
> htmldata = os.system("python metrites.py '/data/files/htmltemp'")
>
> How can i tell system to send metritis.py's output to a temporary file called htmltemp so in the next step i can do what iam trying 3 days now to do:
>
> template = htmldata + counter
>
> os.system is very vague while i need specific help with this.
> if you provide me a link that describes my case of things i';; for sure read it.

You are panicking about specific problems. Take a deep breath, take a
step back, and look at what's going on. If you've really been trying
for three days to make this work, it won't cost you much more to spend
three minutes polishing your email before you send it... or those same
three minutes reading the docs and finding what you want.

ChrisA