listbox binding..what is the current selection?

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:03:23 EST 2013

On Thursday, March 7, 2013 9:13:16 AM UTC-6, William Ray Wing wrote:
> With apologies for jumping into the middle of this
> discussion, but I've found the most helpful tkinter v8.5
> docs to be the set at New Mexico tech:

Well these are free and open forums the last time i checked. Don't worry, nobody is going to get upset because you offered your opinions. I mean, the worst think that could happen is if someone offers up the exact same information that had already been offered early in the thread because they were too lazy to read the thread in full, and now they look like a complete boob ( a helpful boob, but a boob none-the-less). But that's just a "crazy" hypothetical situation. You would never do that. So no need to worry.