listbox binding..what is the current selection?

William Ray Wing wrw at mac.com
Thu Mar 7 10:13:16 EST 2013

On Mar 6, 2013, at 11:38 PM, Rex Macey <xer0925 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks.  I have spent time with the docs, at least with the Python v3.3 and tkinter v8.5 (pdf).  I wish they had more examples. My approach is to browse the docs, try a program, fail, read the docs, try again.  When I can't figure it out, I post.  I appreciate the help.

With apologies for jumping into the middle of this discussion, but I've found the most helpful tkinter v8.5 docs to be the set at New Mexico tech:

	http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/pubs/tkinter/web/index.html

Seem quite complete and in particular, starting at section 28, they are quite detailed in their explanation of the ttk themed widgets.

-Bill