Python in web development

Michael Herman hermanmu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 12:20:02 EST 2013

If Python is your personal choice, then it's the *best* for you. If
you are literally just going to be processing an HTML form, then CGI
is your best bet. However, if you think this functionally will grow,
then it's worth learning a web framework.

I would go with a micro framework. bottle.py is a perfect starting
point. I am a huge Flask fan, but it's a little higher level. I have
tutorials here for Flask -
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLjmbh6XPGK5pM1QJ8I1ccdGiCTHa1IC8

Also, check out realpythonfortheweb.com for more tutorials.

Good luck! :)