Python in web development

becky_lewis bex.lewis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 09:50:56 EST 2013

1) Python is absolutely fine for web development. It's just as good, if not better than PHP or Perl for this sort of work (that's my opinion anyway).

2) I've used Django quite extensively and it can certainly handle your requirements. You might want to have a look at Flask (http://flask.pocoo.org/) as it's not quite as heavy as Django so would possibly suit your needs a little better.