Do you feel bad because of the Python docs?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Mar 9 01:22:39 EST 2013

On 3/8/2013 11:12 PM, Bob Hanson wrote:

> I do notice trivial changes,

I am currently set up again to do doc changes, so if you already have
some non-controversial changes to the *current* docs, the online html
versions, go ahead and email them to me.

> but I also feel some of the
> documentation could benefit from a much more thorough general
> editing to improve both ease of reading and general clarity.

Big edits will need discussion on the tracker and will likely be opposed
by someone.

> Contributing in this way sounds like I'll want to get more
> involved and probably do the contributor-signing thing and such
> -- or whatever steps I need to follow.

Please do the agreement thing now. We just added the e-form a week ago
and with that are getting more serious about asking for the agreements.

--
Terry Jan Reedy