Do you feel bad because of the Python docs?

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:47:33 EST 2013

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 5:50:35 PM UTC-6, Terry Reedy wrote:

> If you find a bug in this documentation or would like to propose an
> improvement, please send an e-mail to docs at python.org describing the bug
> and where you found it. If you have a suggestion how to fix it, include
> that as well.

That's great Terry, but how will the next person find the link? I went to Python.org and i did not see it on the home page, nor the doc page... and i've been Python-ing for years now!

If i can't find the link, how will a noob find it? How much longer are we going to "treat the symptoms" before we realize that we're dealing with a disease that can be cured?