tkinter

Christian Gollwitzer auriocus at gmx.de
Mon Jun 24 01:46:31 EDT 2013

Ahoj,

Am 23.06.13 18:06, schrieb JK:
> Nazdar mládenci,

this is an English (only) speaking group. Therefore you will not get
much response by posting in Czech.

> měl bych zájem dokončit překlad Tkinteru
> (http://tkinter.programujte.com/index.htm), na kterém před šesti lety
> pracovali zejména Pavel Kosina a Jakub Vojáček.
>
> Poslal jsem jim mejla ale nehlásí se mi. Poradíte mi?
>
> Před několika dny jsem přeložil pěkné texty o Tkinteru
> (http://www.python-course.eu/python_tkinter.php). Překlad jsem zatím
> odložil na https://bitbucket.org/tovim/tkinter-klein-cs, odkud si jej
> případně
> můžete stáhnout a prohlédnout.
> Budu jej ještě se svolením autora editovat.

Then you should ask the primary authors of
http://www.python-course.eu/python_tkinter.php
for their permission. BTW, I've not read this tutorial in detail, but
IMHO it is a sin these days to not use ttk widgets. That's one main
reason why people think that Tk sucks, because the non-themed widgets
look odd and oldfashioned. Using Ttk it's possible to have applications
practically indistinguishable from native code on Win&Mac.

Concerning http://tkinter.programujte.com/index.htm, I don't know if
somebody has better contact to the authors here.

I'd like to throw in yet another page:

	http://www.tkdocs.com/tutorial/index.html

This is a cross-language tutorial on Tk. It uses ttk from the beginning
and is placed under creative commons.

In any case, thanks for your willingness to help. Other users will
probably find your work very helpful.

	Christian