Problem with the "for" loop syntax

Arturo B a7xrturodev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 20:32:51 EDT 2013

Sorry, I'm new in here

So, if you want to see the complete code I've fixed it:
http://www.smipple.net/snippet/a7xrturo/Hangman%21%20%3A%29

And here is the part of code that doesn't work:

#The error is marked in the whitespace between letter and in

def displayBoard(HANGMANPICS, missedLetters, correctLetters, secretWord):
    print (HANGMANPICS[len(missedLetters)])
    print()

    print('Missed letters: ', end='')

#Starts problem

     for letter in missedLetters:

#Finishes problem

        print(letter, end=' ')
    print()

    blanks = '_' * len(secretWord)

    for i in range(len(secretWord)):
          if secretWord[i] in correctLetters:
              blanks = blanks[:i] + secretWord[i] + blanks[i+1:]

    for letter in blanks:
        print(letter, end=' ')
    print()

When I press F5 (Run) I get a window that says: 'Invalid Syntax' and the whitespace between letter and in is in color red