Problem with the "for" loop syntax

Joshua Landau joshua.landau.ws at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 19:15:09 EDT 2013

On 19 June 2013 23:53, Arturo B <a7xrturodev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mmmm....
>
> Ok guys, thank you
>
> I'm really sure that isn't a weird character, it is a space.
>
> My Python version is 3.3.2, I've runed this code in Python 2.7.5, but it stills the same.
>
> I've done what you said but it doesn't work.
>
> Please Check it again here is better explained:
>
> http://snipplr.com/view/71581/hangman/

Listen;

1) Post the code in the EMail, not an external link.

2) Don't Top Post.

3) That link doesn't exist. There are so many good hosting sites; why
use one that doesn't work?

4) Give us a minimal example. This should be easy; just remove the
code above and the code below. This is also a valid debugging
technique.

5) Images? Really?