Beginner Question: 3D Models

andrewblundon at gmail.com andrewblundon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 09:12:28 EDT 2013

As I've said, I'm a fairly novice. I've compiled simple VB programs previously into exe files for use but nothing with pyton and nothing of this complexity. This application could potentially be distributed to hundreds of people throughout the world as our company is worldwide. Asking these people to install other software is really not realistic. I'd like to have it all contained in one project. I stated one exe but it could be a number of files packaged into one "distribution" if that it's the right term.