Python Greek mailing list [was Re: Why 'files.py' does not print the filenames into a table format?]

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sun Jun 16 06:33:36 EDT 2013

On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 11:28:00 +0300, Nick the Gr33k wrote:

> On 16/6/2013 8:06 πμ, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
>> Nikos,
>>
>> Have you considered subscribing to this?

[...]
> I prefer staying here but i can also subscribe there as well if you teel
> me what the groups name.

Nikos, this is exactly the sort of thing that makes it painful to try to
help you. I've given you the URL. The name of the list is in the URL, and
even if it isn't, you can just click on it and see for yourself.

Let me repeat the URL in case you cannot see it above:

I will not answer any more questions about the python-greece list,
because I do not know any more about it than what you can see by
following that list.

--
Steven