Python Greek mailing list [was Re: Why 'files.py' does not print the filenames into a table format?]

Nick the Gr33k support at superhost.gr
Sun Jun 16 04:28:00 EDT 2013

On 16/6/2013 8:06 πμ, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> Nikos,
>
> Have you considered subscribing to this?

> Possibly some of these concepts will be easier for you to understand if
> explained to you in your native language. Or you might be able to join a
> local Users Group who can help you.

Thank you Steven i don't want to enter there as mail but wish to find it
as a newsgroups, which i tried to subscribe but TB couldn't find it.

Also i have no trouble understand you guys in English or express myself
here. I like English.

And i'm under the impression that foreigners are more helpful from
Greeks. At least that's what experience have tought me in a local linux
group for many years.

I prefer staying here but i can also subscribe there as well if you teel
me what the groups name.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!