Creating a Super Simple WWW Link, Copy, & Paste into Spreadsheet Program

Michael Herman hermanmu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:02:28 EDT 2013

Hi there -

Yes, as others have said, this is not an easy project. That said, it
can be down. I'd use a combination of DataNitro, to connect with
Excel, and Scrapy, to easily scrap and crawl the sites. I'm adept at
both and would be happy to help you with this. Email me at
michael at mherman.org for help.

Best,

Michael