Version Control Software

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 19:36:33 EDT 2013

> I am looking for an appropriate version control software for python development, and need professionals' help to make a good decision. Currently I am considering four software: git, SVN, CVS, and Mercurial.

I'm not real experienced, but I understand that SVN is good if your
hosting your own code base, and CVS is hardly used anymore as it
doesn't support atomic commits (when having many developers work on
the same code base).  Git and hg have ben vying for several years with
no clear winner, yet

--
MarkJ
Tacoma, Washington