A few questiosn about encoding

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 11:12:18 EDT 2013

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:04:50 AM UTC-5, Andrew Berg wrote:
> On 2013.06.20 08:40, Rick Johnson wrote:

> >     then what is the purpose of a Unicode Braille character set?
> Two dimensional characters can be made into 3 dimensional shapes.

Yes in the real world. But what about on your computer
screen? How do you plan on creating tactile representations of
braille glyphs on my monitor? Hey, if you can already do this,
please share, as it sure would make internet porn more
interesting!

> Building numbers are a good example of this.

Either the matrix is reality or you must live inside your
computer as a virtual being. Is your name Tron? Are you a pawn
of Master Control? He's such a tyrant!