Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 01:45:56 EDT 2013

On 06/02/2013 11:22 PM, Νικόλαος Κούρας wrote:
> Ok, this email is something of a recital of how I approached this.

Excellent.  You're making progress.  Keep doing research, and learn how
to debug your python programs.

One thing I've done as a last resort when I just can't get good error
reporting because of subprocess or something else, is to have my script
open a file in /tmp and write messages to it as the program executes.
Sometimes I write out what the standard input was so I know for doing a
standalone run.  There's your free hint for the day.