Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 16:46:59 EDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 5:51 AM,  <nagia.retsina at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now, is anyone willing to help me on this please?
> I also accept hints on how to solve this!

Hints I can do. Here, I've set up a scavenger hunt for you. You'll go
to a number of web sites that I nominate, type in keywords, and hit
enter.

The first web site is Google: www.google.com
Type in: suexec

The second web site is DuckDuckGo: www.duckduckgo.com
Type in: paid apache technical support

The third web site is ESR Question (not its official name):
Unlike the other two, this one is so smart (it says it right in the
URL!) that it doesn't need you to type anything in!

Read through these pages. You will find clues scattered throughout;
some of them will be solved by typing them into one of the first two
web sites. When you complete the scavenger hunt, you will find your
prize.

ChrisA