Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

nagia.retsina at gmail.com nagia.retsina at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 15:51:59 EDT 2013

Τη Κυριακή, 2 Ιουνίου 2013 10:44:05 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Carlos Nepomuceno έγραψε:

> Hey guys! Come on!!!
> Repeat with me: "Googsfraba!"

You are not and Jack Nicholson and this is not an Anger Management lesson (which was a great movie btw).

I'am the one that i should chant that mantra because instead of receiving helpfull replies i get that kind of responses.

Now, is anyone willing to help me on this please?
I also accept hints on how to solve this!