Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Wed Jun 5 07:06:30 EDT 2013

Op 05-06-13 11:06, Νικόλαος Κούρας schreef:
> Τη Τετάρτη, 5 Ιουνίου 2013 11:59:28 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης alex23 έγραψε:
>> On Jun 5, 6:41 pm, Chris Angelico <ros... at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This matter is far more serious than you seem to be giving it
>>> consideration for. You complain that I violated your trust; you
>>> violated the trust of people who are paying you money.
>>

>> I think the term I'm looking for here is: EPIC WIN :D
> I didnt violate anything. Chris violated my treust.
> There would have been no violation if he just look into en encoding issue and not meddled with my customers mail and data.

Yes you violated peoples trust. People trust you to act in a way to keep
their data safe. Mailing your root password to someone you only know
from a mailinglist/newsgroup is acting irresponsibly. That Chris has
violated your trust, doesn't make your own irresponsible behaviour
dissappear. Not only that, you made it public you would continue to act
the same way in the future. If I had trusted you with my data, I would
have felt my trust to be violated.

Your actions are similar to someone who keeps a credit card for an
organisation, gives the security code to a stranger and then complains
the stranger moved a lot of money from one bank account to another
(although all owned by you). Sure the stranger had no business doing
that, but you sure were violating the trust of the organisation by acting
so irresponsibly.

--

Antoon Pardon