Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 05:06:51 EDT 2013

Τη Τετάρτη, 5 Ιουνίου 2013 11:59:28 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης alex23 έγραψε:
> On Jun 5, 6:41 pm, Chris Angelico <ros... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This matter is far more serious than you seem to be giving it
>
> > consideration for. You complain that I violated your trust; you
>
> > violated the trust of people who are paying you money.
>

> I think the term I'm looking for here is: EPIC WIN :D

I didnt violate anything. Chris violated my treust.
There would have been no violation if he just look into en encoding issue and not meddled with my customers mail and data.

Alex23, you are the *WORST* character i ever encountered in this list and forums in gernal. Idiot and ignorant too not knowing that ~/www is a symlink to ~/public_html and pretending to help.

Fuck you too and sod off.